Conception of Life



Conception of Life
Envisaged by Islam

"Knowledge is my capital,
Reason is the basis of my Deen (way of life),
Desire is my mount for riding,
Remembrance of Allah SWT is my comrade,
Confidence is my treasure,
Anxiety is my companion,
Science is my arm,
Patience is my mantle,
Contentment is my booty,
Modesty is my pride,
Renunciation of pleasure is my profession,
Certitude is my food,
Truth is my intercessor,
Obedience is my grandeur,
Struggle is my habitude &
The delight of my heart is in prayer."
- Sayings of the Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW as reported by Saidina Ali when he asked the Prophet SAW one day about the principles governing his general behaviour. Reported by Qadi 'Iyad in his "Shifa".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr