It was mentioned in the book, The Treasure of Success and Felicity in the Supplications that expand the chests (Kanzun-Najah was-Surur), that if a person reads the following supplication three times at the end of the year, the Devil will say, “ We tired ourselves with him all year, and he ruined all that we have done in one moment.” “In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful and Allah swt bless the Prophet Muhammad SAW and his family and companions and grant them peace. O Allah , whatever actions I have committed this past year which have not pleased You, which I may have forgotten though You do not forget, while You are forbearing with me , though fully capable of punishing me, while You called me to relent and atone even after my audaciousness before You – O Allah, I surely seek Your forgiveness for that, so forgive me ! O Allah, as for my actions that have pleased You and for which recompense and forgiveness has been promised, please accept them from me. And do not dash my hopes in You, O Generous, O Most Merciful of the Merciful. And Allah, the Exalted, bless our Master Muhammad and his family and companions and grant them peace.” ( 3 times)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr