The Loftiest Pearl that Brings One Proximity to Every Station of the Most High  Litany of Protection By the philosopher’s stone, greatest teacher & magnanimous guide, Muḥyiddn Muḥammad b. Al-‘Arabī In the name of Allah, the Universally Merciful, the Singularly Compassionate O Allah, O Ever-Living, O Self-Subsisting; with You I have taken refuge, so protect me with the protection of the safekeeping of the fulfillment of the reality of the proof of the preservation of the security of: “In the name of Allah.” Admit me, O First, O Last, to the hidden secret of the mystery of the sphere of the treasure of: “Whatever Allah wills! There is no strength but with Allah! (Glorious Quran 18:39)” Drape over me, O All-Forbearing, O All-Shielding, the wing of the screen of the veil of the preservation of the salvation of: “And hold fast, all of you together, to the lifeline of Allah. (3:103)” Construct, O All-Embracing, O All-Powerful, for my defence, the wall of the security of the envelopment of the splendor of the canopy of the might of the glory of: “That is best. That is one of Allah’s signs.(7:26)” Grant me refuge, O Ever-Watchful, O All-Responsive, and preserve me in relation to myself, my religion, my family, my property, my parents, and my children, with the protection of the safekeeping of the assistance of: “But [Satan] cannot harm them at all, unless by Allah’s leave. (58:10)” Shield me, O Protector [from corruption], O Repeller [of all evil], with Your Names, Signs, and Words, from the evil of the Satan, the ruler, and the human being, so that if any oppressor or tyrant treats me unjustly, he will be seized by: “a pall of Allah’s torment. (12:107)” Deliver me, O Abaser, O Avenger, from your iniquitous servants who assault me, and from their minions, so that, if anyone intends to treat me badly, Allah will disappoint him: “ and seal up his hearing and his heart, and set on his sight a covering. Then who willlead him after Allah? (45:23)” Protect me, O Constrictor, O Conqueror, from the deception of their guile, and repel them from me, rebuked, reproached and routed by the ruinous transformation wrought by the devastation of: “Then he had no host to help him against Allah. (28:81)” Let me taste, O Ever-Glorified & Praised, O Ever-Sanctified & Holy, the sweet delight and intimate converse of: “Draw near and do not fear. You are of those who are secure. (28:31)” – in the shelter of Allah, by the grace of Allah. Let them taste, O Cause of death, O Cause of harm, the exemplary punishment, the evil consequences, and annihilation in: “so of the people who did wrong the last remnant was cut off. Praise be to Allah. (6:45)” Keep me safe, O Source of Peace, O Giver of Security, O Custodian, from the impact of the onslaught of the sudden sorties of the foes through the goal of the beginning of the verse: “Theirs are good tidings in the life of this world and in the Hereafter. There is no changing the words of Allah. (10:64)” Crown me, O Sublimely Magnificent, O Glorifier, with the crown of the awesome grandeur, the majestic dominion, the sovereignty, might, and magnificence of: “And do not let their speech grieve you. The might belongs to Allah. (10:65)” Clothe me, O Benevolently Majestic, O Incomparably Great, in the robe that renders the august majesty, complete perfection, and attentive solicitude in: “And when they saw him, they exalted him and cut their hands, exclaiming, ‘Far be it from Allah!’ (12:31)” Bestow upon me, O Eminent in Affection, O Constant in Love, love [extended] from You by which the hearts of Your servants will be guided to me, yielding to me with love, affectionate, and unwavering, from the filling with love, the softening of hearts, and the coming into loving union in: “They love them with a love like of Allah. Those who believe are stauncher in their love for Allah.(2:165)” Make visible to me, O Outwardly Manifest, O Inwardly concealed, the traces of the luminous mysteries of: “He loves them and they love Him, humble toward the believers, disdainful toward the unbelievers, striving in the way of Allah. (5:54)” Direct me aright, O Allah, O Eternal-Refuge, O Essential-Light, and illumine my face with the sheer purity, intimacy, beauty, and radiance of: “And if they argue with you, say: ‘I have surrendered my face to Allah.’ (3:20)” Beautify me, O Most-Beautiful, O Originator [in Beauty] of the heavens & the earth, O Lord of Sublime Majesty & Ennobling Generosity, with the supreme eloquence, surpassing proficiency, and flawless fluency in: “And loosen a knot from my tongue, so that they may understand what I have to say. (20:27,28)” – through the kindly, merciful tenderness of: “Then their flesh and their hearts soften at Allah’s reminder. (39:23) ”Gird me, O Most Severe in Vehemence, O All-Compeller, with the sword of forcefulness, strength, valor, and awesome dignity, drawn from the potency, omnipotence, and might of: “And victory comes only from the presence of Allah. (3:126)” Endow me permanently, O Expander, O Opener, with the splendor and joyful delight of: “Expand my breast for me, and make my task easy for me. (20:25,26)” – through the subtleties and endearing qualities of: “Did we not cause your breast to expand? (94:1)” –and through the happy exuberance and good tidings: “On that day, the believers will rejoice in Allah’s help to victory. (30:4,5)” Infuse my heart, O Allah, O Subtly-Benevolent, O Supremely-Kind, with faith, tranquility, peaceful calm, and sedateness so thatI may be included among: “Those who believe and whose hearts are tranquil in the remembrance of Allah. (Glorious Quran 13:28)” .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr