Allah says in the Glorious Quran (interpretation of the meaning): Verily, His command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, “Be!”– and it is!) [Surah Yasin:82, Glorious Quran) Ibn Kathir said in his tafsir: “He only needs to command a thing once; it does not need to be repeated or confirmed. When Allah wants a thing to happen, He only says to it: “Be!” once, and it is. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Dharr, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Messenger of Allah said: ” (Allah, may He be exalted, says: “O My servants, all of you are sinners apart from those whom I protect from sin. Seek My forgiveness and I will forgive you. All of you are in need except for those whom I make independent. I am Most Generous, Majestic, and I do whatever I will. My giving is a word and My punishment is a word. When I want a thing to happen I merely say to it `Be!’ and it is.”)”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr