[Glorious Quran, surah Juma`h 62:9] O People who Believe! When the call for prayer is given on (Friday) the day of congregation, rush towards the remembrance of Allah and stop buying and selling; this is better for you if you understand. [Glorious Quran, surah Juma`h 62:10] And when the prayer ends, spread out in the land and seek Allah’s munificence, and profusely remember Allah, in the hope of attaining success. Reported by `Iyad bin Himar (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Allah SWT has revealed to me that you should humble yourselves to one another. One should neither hold himself above another nor transgress against another.'' [Sahih Muslim]. “Allah SWT has created you free, therefore be free the way He has created you, work solely for Allah SWT and stop trying to please people." - Imam ash-Shafi (ra). "When my heart was hardened, and my courses constrained; I made my hope a stairway to Your forgiveness. My sins burdened me heavily, but when I measured it by Your forgiveness, Lord, Your forgiveness was the greater."- Imam Shafi raheemullah. "Dhikrullah (remembrance of Allah SWT) is the plant of Paradise." {Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya rahimahullah}. "Allah SWT gave you this world so that you may seek the Hereafter with it, not for you to desire it." Caliph Uthman (ra).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr