The prayer of supplication [du'a'] are as follows: O Allah SWT! O Intimate Friend of every lonely individual! O Companion of every solitary individual! O You who are Near, not distant! O You who are Present, not absent! O You who are Invisible, but not vanquished! I beseech you by invoking Your Name: In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate, the Ever-Living, the Eternally Self-Sustaining the One whom neither slumber nor sleep can overtake. Again I beseech you by invoking Your Name: In the Name of Allah the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate, the Ever-Living, the Eternally Self-Sustaining, the One before whom faces are humbled, and voices are subdued and hearts quake and tremble. [I beseech You] to bless Prophet Muhammad SAW and the family of Muhammad and to grant me a happy solution and a way out of my problem, and to satisfy my need. an yusalliya 'ala Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Muhammad wa an taj'ala li min amri farajan wa makhrajan wa taqdiya hajati.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr