Allah, the Lord of Honor and Power, says in the Sanctified Hadith: “O My servants! You all are astray save those whom I have guided, so ask Me guidance and I will guide you. And you all are poor, save those whom I have made beyond need, so ask Me and I will give you sustenance. And you all are sinners, save those whom I have protected, so whoever amongst you learned that I have the power of Pardoning, and he begged My Forgiveness I will forgive him and I mind not. And were the first of you and the last, the living and the dead, the green and the withered (i.e., the young and old; or the obedient and disobedient; or those who have knowledge and those who are ignorant) had the heart of the man most pious among My servants, that would not add to My Kingdom a mosquito wing. And were the first of you and the last, the living and the dead, the green and the withered had the heart of the wickedest among My servants, that would not decrease from My Kingdom a mosquito wing. And were the first of you and the last, the living and the dead, the green and the withered to gather at one highland and every man amongst you ask all he wishes for and were I to grant each supplicant what he asked for, it would decrease nothing from My Kingdom, any more than when one of you passes by the sea and immerses a needle into it then raises it (back) to him. This is because I am the Most Generous, the Glorious, Do whatever I will. My Giving is words and My Torture is words. Truly, My Command, when I will a thing, is only to say to it, ‘Be!’ and it is!” - Hadith Qudsi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr