In the realm of the Essence all means disappear, burn into thin air. The ones in that realm of Essence themselves do not exist, but they feel the Essence and nothing else. How well the Prophet explains this when he says, ‘I knew my Lord by my Lord’. In His Light, by His Light! The truth of man is the secret of that light, as Allah SWT says through His Prophet: ‘Man is My secret and I am his secret’. The place of the Prophet Muhammad SAW, whose light is the first of Allah’s creation, is described in his own words, ‘I am from Allah and the believers are from me’. And Allah, speaking through His Prophet, says: ‘I have created the light of Muhammad from the light of My own existence’. The meaning of Allah’s own existence is His divine Essence manifested in His attribute of the Most Compassionate. This He declares through His Prophet, saying: ‘My compassion far surpasses My punishment’. The beloved Messenger of Allah is the light of the Truth, for Allah says, We sent thee not but as a mercy to the whole creation. (Glorious Quran, Sura Anbiya’, 107) and Indeed Our Messenger has come to you, making clear to you much of that which you concealed of the Book and passing over much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light ... (Glorious Quran, Sura Ma’ida, 15) The importance of the beloved Prophet of Allah is made clear when Allah speaks to him and says: ‘But for you, I would not have created creation’. - Shaykh Abdul Qadir Al-Jilani, "Secret of Secrets."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr