Therefore, with Allah SWT having the great authority and the most perfect power, He determined that Prophet Musa AS would not be raised except upon Fir`awn's own bed. He would be sustained by Fir`awn's food and drink, while receiving the love of Fir`awn and his wife. This is why Allah SWT said in the Glorious Quran, surah Taha (20); 39, ... يَأْخُذْهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّي وَعَدُوٌّ لَّهُ وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِّنِّي ... and there, an enemy of Mine and an enemy of his shall take him. And I endued you with love from Me, This means that I made your enemy love you. Salamah bin Kuhayl said, وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِّنِّي (And I endued you with love from Me), "This means, `I made My creatures love you.''' ... وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَى عَيْنِي ﴿٣٩﴾ in order that you may be brought up under My Eye. Abu `Imran Al-Jawni said, "This means, `You will be raised under Allah's Eye.''' - Tafsir Ibn Kathir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khasiat Fadhilat (Isnad) Doa Haikal - Majmu' Syarif

Remembrance - Zikr